Mohsen Ahmadi, Product Manager Resume
8 Years of Experience
Digiato is one of the Iranian popular media websites in technology. I am responsible for product management throughout the product life cycle, gathering customer needs, prioritizing them, and measuring the feasibility of implementing new ideas to create income. During this time, I achieved to: - Improved User Engagement up to 65% by registering comments on articles by readers - Extended 15% of the time on pages by A/B testing techniques. - Decreased the site’s downtime from 17 minutes per week to <5 minutes. As a result, - Raised 8% of the site’s visitors, and a 7% increase in advertising revenue followed.
The SnappTrip (one of the Rocket Internet and MTN’s holding in Iran ventures) is an online hotel and travel booking service. When I was a product manager, I managed to: - I grew 12% of the payment success ratio by fixing user’s problems via payment gateways. - I cultivated 13% of the hotel’s fulfillment. In addition, I’ve done other tasks like A/B Testing to improve the search results, and we’ve learned a lot from the failures that we’ve had.
In this Project, I find about these types of products complexity such as concurrent users, players, and streaming platforms. Some parts of this product that I ran focused on children and worked similar to YouTube Kids, which provided 70% of our traffic and Built the product’s return up to 30%.
- Ability to communicate empathetically with the end-user and understand customer’ needs
- Aptitude to prioritize needs, requests, and improved features in line with business goals
- Understanding to coordinate and facilitate group meetings to communicate effectively with stakeholders and receive feedback and ideas that increase product values
- Sufficient knowledge and experience of Agile mindset and Agile methodologies
- Sufficient expertise in documenting lessons learned and incident reports.
- Nearly good understanding of infrastructure, software development complexities, and product testing
- Desire working with numbers and data analysis
- Energy to present the achievements of the product development team
- A good teammate and loves to create great teamwork to achieve predetermined goals
Agile and Scrum Course
- Traveling and Discovering new
- Capturing moments
- Reading & Writing
- Helping to Other
- Coffee and Nutella
- Working with Data
- Listening & playing Music